May 2019 Passive Income

1. Great stuff Rob, seems like you have got a lot going on! Even though it might not have been the best month, a total income of over €1000 is nothing to be shy about! Great job, see you again next month, same place, same time? 🙂

DI

haha thanks Dutch, Maybe ill come over to your side of the pond. Its been awhile since i’ve had a frikandel and fries! I absolutely love them.

Cheers man

2. Another solid month. It has been a weird year with all the rain. Our levels are so high right now they are basically at the sea wall. Lots of backyards on the lake are flooded. Think I read somewhere it rained at least once in 21/28 days in May here. Crazy.
    Dividend Daze recently posted…Dividend Update – April 2019My Profile

thanks Daze

Yeah the rain is crazy. Lake Ontario water levels are high at the moment which closed some walking trails off for us. There’s been a lot of flooding up north and the Ottawa area. Makes me back off even more wanting to buy a cottage if this is what we have to deal with some years.

All the best Daze!

3. Nice work, Rob. Keep up the great work.

R2R

Killing it, once again. I am hoping Solar Income comes in better for you, no doubt and your dividends will start churning post-sale time period. Congrats, though, that’s still a stellar amount of income on the side!

hey Lanny

For sure, this season has been so gloomy, we need the sun. My farmer tan says otherwise though, haha

5. Tawcan says:

Nicely done! Love that you are getting money back from your solar panels. Solid passive income for sure.

6. John says:

Hey Rob,

I like a lot of the dividends I see in your list. The middle month of the quarter is a major low ebb for me as well. I’m debating whether it’s worth focusing on a position of two specifically to smooth dividend payments, but this seems kind of foolhardy.

BMO was actually the first stock I ever owned. Although I wish I could say that I had picked TD at the time, it hasn’t done at all poorly. Glad to see the dividend creeping up QoQ!

Take care, and here’s to a profitable June.

John

hey John

Yeah i think its one of the lower months for us Canadians. I have been debating it too by adding to abbvie or possibly starting a position in cat, but 3m seems like a great buy at these levels.

Td has been solid for sure but i started positions in national and bmo first, so they are up alot more for me. Gotta love td’s dividend growth rate though.

cheers man hope you have a great june as well!

7. alana says:

Love reading these updates! If you’re looking for book referrals Tawcan shared a really good list of recent reads in his Q12019 round up post. I’ve powered through a few from Obama’s reading list and have not been disappointed. Have a look and see if any of his suggestion tickle your fancy. https://www.tawcan.com/q1-2019-goals-and-resolutions-update/

hey Alana

love it! thanks alot I remember reading that and forgot who posted that. Great to see, id love to read some of the gates recommendations.

thanks again

8. Congrats on another great month! Getting a 4-digit passive income result is fantastic! Its always nice to see those dividend raises too. Keep up the great work! 🙂
    My Dividend Dynasty recently posted…May 2019 Dividend IncomeMy Profile

9. Another impressive month and some great dividend increases. Keep it up!!

10. German says:

Hey even after selling 20K worth of stocks, you’re still in the positive year-to-date! Love the dividend raises from the banks. These are above inflation rate! We should have more sunny days in June. It’s time to bump up that solar income!

haha hey German

Tell me about it, solar had been slacking and yet its raining out again….

So true, still some growth with all the withdrawals.

11. Lots of moving pieces, but the trend continue upward, Rob… nice work. That’s not easy to do in the face of those sales needed for the cars.
    Hopefully, the sun will make an extended appearance for you in June and you can make it out camping.
    Keep grinding!
    Engineering Dividends recently posted…Monthly Dividend Income (May 2019)My Profile

haha thanks E.d

So true, too many moving parts. Should be alot more stable now though.

We continue to get alot of rain but the shine hits hard when its out. heres hoping!