April 2019 Passive Income Update

1. Congrats on another solid month (as usual). I see your drawing skills have improved..good work 😛

My wife and I love GoT and have been watching since Seaason 1 (one of the few shows we both like and watch together)- the last 3 episodes should be awesome.
    That’s a lot of DRIPS too man…Very nice (in Borat voice)
    [email protected] recently posted…April Update: Wow – what a month!My Profile

haha love the Borat comment.

Thanks man. My son always wants to draw and color so might as well do something up for the site!

cheers Jordan

2. DivvyDad says:

Very nice month all around, and great to see that solar income starting to go up as that means warmer, sunny weather! The loss of forward income will be a short-term sting but I agree that is much better than taking on a car payment. Re: GoT, I have never invested time into it and don’t really feel like I am missing anything. All I can think about is if it will hurt HBO subscriber numbers after it is over and thus have an impact to T. Lol.
    DivvyDad recently posted…Dividend Income Report :: April 2019My Profile

haha dd

I think it definately will. I know a bunch of ppl who subscribe to crave for the hbo just for got. Its not cheap at 30$ a month.

I have always thought of T but think vz is the better bet. Lower debt and they arent going to compete with disney and netflix streaming.

But yeah i agree
      Summers coming!

3. Sweet! Another great month for passive income! 🙂 Congrats PCI! Definitely liking the 38% YOY growth! Keep up the great work! 🙂
    My Dividend Dynasty recently posted…April 2019 Dividend IncomeMy Profile

4. Hi Rob,

My wife and I are huge GoT fans since the beginning. We’re so happy that the final season has finally started. However, it’s also kind of sad, as there are only 3 episodes left and then it’s all over. But at least I’ve heard that they plan on doing one or more GoT spin-offs…

Congrats to a fantastic month! The YoY increase in dividend income is really impressive!

Best wishes from Germany

– David
    Jung in Rente recently posted…ecoligo: Crowdinvesting in Frontier MarketsMy Profile

hey David

Nice to hear about the spinoffs. Im sure my wife and a lot of other fans would love that. Im sure hbo will do what they can to keep the series around.

Thanks about the income, got to love seeing high growth numbers like last.month.

cheers Man

5. I’m a GoT fan but have mixed feelings on the last episode. There was a lot of build-up for the white walker battle and now that it’s over, I’m not as interested in watching the rest. Cersei will lose and I don’t care who sits on the Throne afterwards… but I do care on building up a dividend portfolio that can last through a long winter. Recently I’ve started looking into ABBV and CVS. The long-term risk-to-reward on both is looking pretty good.
    Frugal Fortunes recently posted…Universal Basic Income Unlikely Source: Milton Friedman and LibertariansMy Profile

hey Frugal

haha it was a good fight but Im so out of the loop on got that I dont even know who Cersei is. haha.

Abbvie and cvs both look good and abbvies pipeline of drugs is slowly getting approval which should be good for the future.

6. Rob –

Real solid, overall. You are staying active and trying to keep yourself in a great position. Further, the income streams are diversified and is amazing. Can’t wait to see what your full year will look like.

7. John says:

Hey Rob,

Looks like a pretty great month on the income side. I also got a first ever DRIP of TD, which feels amazing as this is a probably my most pre-eminent core position. Also got first dividends from new holdings TRP and IPL. I might add to TRP in the next little while as the market apparently did not really like their most recent report (despite rising cashflows, income and profits).

Enjoy the spring weather!

John

hey John

Love it man. Congrats to you as well. Nice positions you got there.

I may look into trp as its one id eventually like to add to the portfolio. Love the pipelines, such a good moat.

Oil stocks have taken a beating lately, might be worth taking another stake in. Buffet seems to be loading up.

cheers John!

8. Rob,

Nice month here! I like your progress a lot. The dividend income is coming along great and the solar income is starting to hum along. Over $1,000 in passive income this month….EXCELLENT!

Bert

hey Bert

Thanks man, yeah got to love these over 1k months! Now to get our dividends to that level. Slowly but surely.
      cheers mate.

9. Brian says:

Another great month Rob, well done my friend. I really wish Alberta would allow residents to sell back to the grid, maybe next year.

See you next month.

hey Brian

Yeah for sure! Although I think Alberta would be the last province wanting to “go Green”. Got to push that oil..

Got to check out your update.
      cheers Brian!

10. German says:

Very solid growth, I must say, even after some stock sales to buy 2 cars. Although, the sale of Shaw will affect your dividend income later on. But that’s ok. You get to enjoy the newer car. I’m sure you will catch up with stocks later on. As for the solar, it sucks that snow has the power to affect the generation of energy. Something has to be invented so the snow doesn’t accumulate on solar panels. Or maybe use the leaf blower whenever possible to blow of that snow. What’s on your buy list for May?
    German recently posted…Portfolio Value Update – April 2019My Profile

hey German

There is becoming more and more better prices this day. More mmm telus or new positions in nutrien or bell?

Its also all the clouds the winter gloom brings. The sun is shining today though.

cheers German

11. Doug says:

Good job. Dividends are good passive income is great getting more drips. Keep it up.
    Doug recently posted…April 2019 DividendsMy Profile

12. Probably good that you got some showers in April, otherwise how’s it going to rain money! (Just like in the drawing).
    Great growth this month, pushing 40%.
    I noticed no CSCO drip this time around. Share price must have moved up beyond the dividend payment. Not a bad problem to have. 😀
    Glad to hear you are enjoying the new car, too.
    Engineering Dividends recently posted…Monthly Dividend Income (Apr. 2019)My Profile

hey Paul

Good Point. Hope you like the drawing.

Cisco has been on an absolute tear. It keeps going and going. They are definately my best stock in regards to share price growth.

cheers man!