December 2018 – Watchlist

1. Some nice blue chip names there, PCI. Looking forward to see which ones you pick up.

Happy hunting
    R2R

2. Thanks for the mention buddy & you know where I stand.

Those banks (and most Canadian banks) are no brainers – basically all the time..hah

TCL is my # 1 top pick right now. I’ll probably start a large position in it when I get my tax refund assuming it stays low.

Artis I already own, and will hold. I also did a write up/analysis on their most recent earnings..you can check it out here if you missed it:

[email protected] recently posted…November Dividend Update – Calm before the storm.My Profile

thanks Jordan and no problem. Always good sending links out to other great bloggers.

tcl has a nice track record of increases and love that yield over 4% too.

3. Team CF says:

Nice list, personally own 4 out of the 5 stock! Too bad all my money is deployed and have nothing left to invest in the RRSP’s. Got to wait until the cash position builds up again (from whatever does not DRIP).
    Good luck making a decision!

4. Wally says:

Those are some great picks Rob! I actually picked up some BNS myself – thanks for sharing your views on the stock. Let us know which you decide to go with!

5. May says:

Too many financials already so will be very cautious to buy more banks.

I don’t want to buy stocks that has a dividend cut history.

Transcontinental is of good value right now but I didn’t see a future. I think the world is heading to paper less world sooner or later.

Obviously I bought something too early recently. Right now on my watch list: NTR, MG, NFI, SJ, ITP.

By the way, nice change of your blog. I like it.

hey May

Thanks alot, curious what are you viewing it on? and what are your favorite improvements? Still a bunch of bugs and I got a issue with this theme but hoping it gets sorted out soon. Glad you like it, supposed to be a little faster.

I agree with my financial holdings, I actually sold some td last week to even out my positions more and lower my financial sector overall. A couple beginner mistakes i made with some big positions. Ill do my best to even out the portfolio over the next couple months.

Nice watch list you got there… ntr keeps dropping.
      I made my purchase after posting this last week and started a position in Transcontinental before their earnings. The stock popped after earnings but like everything else has pulled back. That will be my next post.

cheers May!

6. If you have a chance to get BNS before December 31st, I’d say go for it. Your site got a new, fresh look! Looks very clean and modern! Love it!
    Dividend Income Stocks recently posted…New Buy – Restaurant Brands InternationalMy Profile

hey German

love the comments about the new site theme.. Some major issues at the moment but ill get them sorted out soon enough.
      I passed on bns this time, my financial sector is too high and i got to even out my portfolio better. Ive been in tunnel vision lately.haha
      cheers man!