November 2018 – Passive Income

1. Total Passive Income for 2018 —– $12856.86
    Man – that is amazing.

Insane year over year growth too! Stache was nice and greasy – just the way it should be.

Congrats – and all the best in December
    [email protected] recently posted…November Dividend Update – Calm before the storm.My Profile

2. Got to love that mustache!

Dividend income alone looks great, but that solar income and private investment really took it to the next level! I wish I could install solar panels on my roof and sell it for that price, because I would do it immediately.

Keep up the good work!
    Dividend Deluge recently posted…Passive Income – November 2018My Profile

3. DivvyDad says:

Solid month turned in, and that growth in overall passive income is fantastic. Like you said, despite it being unlikely to reach your goal, there is still a lot that has been accomplished and growth that anyone would be proud to have. Well done.

Also, nice work with the stache and raising some money for men’s health. I did it a few years back, however I have since grown out the full beard and never shaved it off. 🙂
    DivvyDad recently posted…Dividend Income Report :: November 2018My Profile

hey dd

Thanks man. Funny maybe its your little profile pic but I always envisioned you to be a clean cut suit guy! My beard game is still a lil patchy, so stache’s or nothing.

4. The real question is, do you like the ‘stache enough to keep it? If so, you’ll have to update your picture at the bottom of the posts. ?
    Regarding the dividend income, steady as she goes… Nice work. Terrific contributions from all the sources. However, no affiliate income this month? I thought it might perk up with the holiday shopping season upon us.
    Engineering Dividends recently posted…Monthly Dividend Income (Nov. 2018)My Profile

hey ED

thanks man, I actually shaved it off on the first. Some of the girls round here were heckling me about it, wife didn’t mind. I grew one for about 2-3 months in the past, even had that monopoly twist! maybe another time. haha.

Thanks, slowly but surely. My amazon has been going up with holiday shopping for sure, just didn’t pay me out yet for that. Thanks if your using one of my links =)

SOLID dividend growth and love that the solar panel income is still coming your way, curious on what December/January will bring to the table. Can’t wait to see you crush/cross 100% of your goal, too.

Dividend Diplomats recently posted…Lanny’s November Dividend Income SummaryMy Profile

hey Lanny

Thanks man, dec and jan should be pretty shitty on the solar front. hahaha, womp! Atleast it makes feb and march more exciting!

6. Brian says:

A very impressive year and some nice adds this past month, well done!
    See you in January

7. Investing Pursuits says:

PCI,

Soon you will never have to deal with with less than $300 per month in dividend again. Keep moving forward and stick to the plan.

8. Hey Rob,
    Impressive increase compared to last year, especially when we look at the overall number for the year so far!
    Even though you have quite a few companies paying this month, I am not familiar with most of them 🙂
    Looking forward to see if you can reach the annual goal, I think it should be a close call 🙂
    Good luck!
    BI
    BrokeInvestor recently posted…November 2018 SummaryMy Profile

hey Broke

Thanks… I have a couple non dividend growth stocks, so they are lesser known for sure. Keep debating swapping them out but like sector diversification for now.

We will see how the goal go’s

cheers!

9. John Andre says:

Your dividends are still up pretty good from last year, that’s all that counts..

10. Nice month. Think this is one of the first months this year you haven’t had just crazy off the wall growth numbers. But still very solid growth anyway. Also I didn’t do Movember, but did do no shave November. It was funny because all my friends wanted me to do it and I had to tell them “guys, I haven’t shaved since like September. One more month is nothing” lol. Still rocking the full beard now.
    Dividend Daze recently posted…Dividend Update – November 2018My Profile

haha, big smile while reading your comment. Sounds like me and my boys!
      My beards all patchy, so stache it is!

I know these months have been slacking for sure! Once our dollar gets alot better compared to the usd. T and abbvie would be a nice fix to the problem!
      cheers Daze.

11. Hi Rob,

I’m new to your blog and will take some time to go through some of your other posts. I too am from Ontario but I’m more of a Raptors fan and Leafs bandwagon.

Great work on the passive income!! I think this is that’s the best way to reach financial independence! My wife and I got tired of the Canadian winter and decided to become snowbirds. We’re travelling in South East Asia right now and will be back in Canada in the spring. Dividend income is what helped us get there (we’re in 40’s).

Ernest
    Steps To Early Retirement recently posted…November RecapMy Profile

hey Ernest

Welcome

That is fantastic. Sounds like you made it. Are you already financially independant?

Well enjoy Asia.

• Hi Rob,

Yes, but I didn’t know we actually reached FIRE, I didn’t know about FIRE until recently. The savings and investing was something I did based on what I learned in books eg The Wealthy Barber, Rich Dad Poor Dad and other more sophisticated investment books (Technical Analysis, Value). It was something I had to do to ensure we had a good retirement. We really never thought about retiring early, we just thought you had to work until you’re in your 60s. Finding this community showed us there are different options :).

Ernest

12. GYM says:

I think almost hitting $15,000 of passive income is pretty awesome! Keep up the great work Rob!

13. Doug says:

Good job. GIS is really paying you good money. Hopefully by 2021 I’m bringing in over 10,000 grand a year. Keep it up
    Doug recently posted…NOV 2018 BuysMy Profile

hey Doug

Yeah gis treats me alright! The stock price hasnt though. Haha id buy more if it wasnt such a big position.

With what your doing these days, you certainly can hit 10k.

keep it up.

14. That’s some serious YoY growth! I like the way you’re dripping your income higher every month and you seem to have a well diversified portfolio including the solar panels and your private investment. Keep up the good stats, and well done on raising money with Movember!

DI

hey Dutch

Thanks. I normally grow a stache in October but never signed up to actually raise money, so that felt good.

Got to love drips!

cheers Dutch.

15. Hey Rob,

Great job on the ‘stache. I didn’t wind up doing Movember this time around, but glad to see it’s going strong!
    You and I seem to experience the same November drop in passive income. It seems to be a really off-period for dividend growth companies… particularly from the Canadian side of the equation. That said, your graph looks great and I’m sure you’re sizing up for a huge December to close the year.

Take care,
    Ryan
    Get Rich Brothers recently posted…November 2018 Portfolio UpdateMy Profile

hey Ryan

yeah we are alot alike in that regard. Im really debating selling my us dividend etf and buying either T or abbvie at current prices. That would definately help these months.

16. How did the job interview go? Any plans for the winter? I like your purchases for the month! These solid positions will add a nice income! That’s OK if you won’t meet the 15K goal. Maybe you raised the bar too high from the start. If you can make another $1,200 in December then your total passive income will be above $14,000 – more than double from last year!

great points German.

The interview was good. Feel really good about the interview part of things… It was a job fair though and there was a tonne of people there. So that was weird as ive never experienced that.

If they liked me and i did good on the tests guess ill hear from them this week. Heres hoping.

As for winter no real plans yet. Busy with christmas and then jan the wife gos back to work so that will be a change. You got any big plans?

17. DivHut says:

Solid month from various income sources. As you said, $900+ coming in for doing nothing… just going about your regular November is pretty sweet. Keep up the solid progress. Nice mustache too by the way 🙂
    DivHut recently posted…Dividend Income Update November 2018My Profile

18. Tawcan says:

Congrats on a solid dividend income for Nov! And that mo looks sick, you should just keep it for the entire year. 😉 :p

haha

Thanks Bob. I dont mind it, but it starts to tickle my cheaks when it gets that twist.
      haha. Its gone maybe ill keep it longer next time.
      cheers!