September 2018 – Passive Income

1. Congrats on a fantastic month. Over $600 and 16 drips very impressive. Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to see what you buy next.

hey Matt

Thanks man, got to love the drips!
      Right now I keep debating a couple stocks but we will see if anything drops in price before than.

2. DivvyDad says:

Great results not only from the dividends but the entire passive income stream! That is quite impressive over a relatively short period of time, and it is great that you were able to fund a new car purchase with a limited impact to the passive income too!
    DivvyDad recently posted…October 2018 Dividend Watch ListMy Profile

hey Dd

Thanks, yeah it is shocking the amount we are bringing in some months. Too bad i wasnt investing earlier or the market doesnt pull back to get some higher yields!

I remember reading Tawcan was buying banks up at around 25 bucks a share, that would be sweet!

Eventually I guess.

The car thing was definately nice but put a nice dent in my industrial and basic material sector. Those need some patching!

Haha
      cheers Dd!

3. Looks like a very smooth month for you. A $30 quarterly drop to buy another car is not a big deal. You’ll reach the previous high in no time. I agree with you about the NAFTA deal. It’s positive for Canadian Stocks so we might not see good deals in October. Any thoughts about your next buy?

hey German thanks man.

Honestly I dont really know too much. I think with Nafta finalized its basically guarantees a interest rate hike next time so most likely the financials will benefit most. Bns still looks good but algonquin power took a little dip today, so ill watch that as well.

What stocks are you watching?

4. Congrats! Over $600 in dividend income and over $1,500 in passive income altogether! That is very impressive! Keep it up! ๐Ÿ™‚
    My Dividend Dynasty recently posted…September 2018 Dividend IncomeMy Profile

5. Brian says:

What a great month for you, congrats! I believe you had one increase in September (SIS 2% increase). Keep er going!

6. Congrats on the fantastic month, Rob! I haven’t been to the zoo in a few years but I always enjoy it when I go. As for your dividend income and other passive income, you’re absolutely crushing it man! Nice job. $605.19 in dividend income is very impressive. I’m holding HLF, ENB, and Riocan too. I need to increase the position sizes. Also congrats on the blog income from Google Adsense. The extra income from blogging does help offset the costs of running a website.

As for my month, I didn’t set a new record, but I did post 368% yoy growth. I’m expecting a new record for the year in October. Thanks for sharing man!
    Reverse The Crush recently posted…Dividend Income Update Sixteen | September 2018 | 368% YOY GrowthMy Profile

hey Graham

The zoo is always a good time. I would like to see a couple more species together tho. ie one zebra… why not have 3 or something.

As for the income thanks man, while you didn’t set any records your yr over yr is massive. Growth is all that matters. up n up!cheers man

7. Awesome month, sounds like you have a lot of nice moments in your personal life. Also your dividends keep chugging along and I’m quite amazed at how much Google Adsense revenue you’ve got. At 72% it’s going to be an exciting 3 months to see if you’ll reach your goal! We’ll be here, hoping you will! Have a good one PCI.

DI

hey Dutch

Lifes short, we need to enjoy it now.

As far as the goal go’s it is definately going to be extremely close! lol I just looked at my total passive income last yr and it was a little north of $6000 so either way ill be happy.

cheers mate!

8. Mr. Robot says:

I’ll keep this one short and sweet, your results rock Rob! The trend is upwards and you are making the right moves. Keep it up!

I simply cannot wait for that solar income to be massive in 2019. Nice job overall man!!

10. Caroline says:

Nice growth chart:)
    Pretty cool about the Google ad extra income.
    Caroline recently posted…September 2018 โ€“ Income, Expenses And GoalsMy Profile

11. All the charts show your superb progress, Rob. Congrats!
    All sorts of income streams this month… have to like that, especially the Adsense one, as that’s not as predictable as the others… at least not yet. ๐Ÿ™‚
    As for the dividends, ENB did some heavy lifting for you in September… more than 3x the next dividend payer. Good to see 3 new additions, too, to help offset the 5 sold.
    Keep stacking those dividends…
    Engineering Dividends recently posted…Monthly Dividend Income (Sept. 2018)My Profile

hey Engineer thanks.

Yeah my Enbridge postion is a pretty huge one in my portfolio. Love the company, but its hard to lower the percentage it has on my portfolio with dividends like this each quarter!

Adsense is definately a nice bonus.

12. Hey PCI,
    Incredible month and very diversified income sources! I especially like that Solar income – not something I see in reports of other bloggers ๐Ÿ™‚
    Keep it up!
    BrokeInvestor recently posted…Goals Progress Review (October 2018)My Profile

hey Broke!

Welcome, love seeing new faces. Thanks alot. I think its a great way of investing to stay diversified in as many ways as we can.

Glad you enjoyed it.

13. GYM says:

Am I the only one commenting on your cute kids!?!?!

Your 8 month old daughter is ADORABLE I want to pinch her chubby thighs.

Congrats on the great passive income!! Lots of buying opportunities in the last few days!
    GYM recently posted…Does Checking Your Credit Score Lower It?My Profile