July 2018 – Passive Income Update

1. Team CF says:

Doing very well my dear Rob, nice pie chart indeed 😉
    The growth is still rather good if you’d ask me! Well over $1300 in passive income is superb.

2. Congrats man! Looks like you are having one hell of a summer.

Also that YoY growth on dividends from last July is crazy! Keep it up.
    Jordan @ MoneyMaaster.com recently posted…MoneyMaaster’s Summer Stock Screen. 13 stocks to check out.My Profile

haha Thx man!

I dont own a cottage/ cabin like you do or did! That would certainly make it better, no complaints though. lucky the wife is cool with camping!

3. Great Month PCI! Love a triple digit YOY increase in dividend income. You have build a very impressive passive income machine. Very nice. Keep up the great work! 🙂
    My Dividend Dynasty recently posted…July 2018 Dividend IncomeMy Profile

4. Another great month congrats Rob. Big increase over 2017 I really like some of the stocks that paid you in July. Keep up the good work.

5. Five new dividend payers in July… nice work! Love the YoY dividend growth of over 100%, too. You’ve got it all working, including new income streams (Amazon). The passive income just keeps growing… the future looks bright, Rob!
    Engineering Dividends recently posted…Portfolio Thoughts (July 2018)My Profile

6. Caroline says:

Hi Rob,
    Sounds like you are having a great summer. I am not big on camping but glad your wife is!
    Nice increase in dividend from last year.
    But I mostly really like that other passive income of $500. When can we get in?:)
    Caroline recently posted…Why Do YOU Blog? Top Reasons Why People Start A BlogMy Profile

hey Caroline

Me too! So many girls only like to go glamping… Not me, haha Although i do prefer the popup tents!

I have had a couple people ask about that investment. I think by law they cant advertise it or something like that. So i got to keep it hush hush..

see if anything changes in the future.

7. My new Nike shoes fit great. And I will get the wiper blades and oil filter installed on my car next week. Great work. 🙂 Tom

haha Tom!

You had me man, I couldn’t figure out your comment. Had to reread my post.

Those werent what got bought but you can surely buy em! lol

Thanks man
      cheers!

8. Thanks for sharing, Rob! It looks like you’re having an awesome summer. I also think it’s sad that humans keep causing species to become extinct.

Congrats on cracking $400 in dividends this month! 123.83% YOY growth is impressive! That’s awesome that you earned some extra money through Amazon too.

As for my July dividends, I haven’t posted them yet because one of my positions is a share purchasing plan through my employer. For whatever reason the dividend gets deposited to my brokerage account late. It will be approximately 10 times less than your July, but it will be a new record for me lol. Hope you’re enjoying the weekend man!
    Reverse The Crush recently posted…Finance Projection: $417.20 annually | Forward Dividend Income Projection #8My Profile

thanks Graham!

Its all good man, growth is growth. That is all that matters.

C.a.n.i

Continous and non stop improvements – Tony Robbins.

That is all that matters. keep doing what your doing!

9. Thanks for the shout out Rob. Pie chart looks good. Next up try using JavaScript to make it more interactive. You could also try Google sheets. Your dividend increases this year have been astronomical. I am looking forward to your 2019 dividends 🙂
    dividendgeek recently posted…Self-sustaining portfolio?My Profile

10. MrSLM says:

Wow, how big is that snake?
    MrSLM recently posted…Financial Update – July 2018My Profile

11. Amazing freaking month Rob! I love the stock update and the great dividend income summary. Those pictures are awesome and that is crazy that you ran into the snake. That this was pretty big. I would have been on the other side of the island once I realized I was that close to it.

Bert

12. German says:

Congrats man! What a huge jump in earning from last year! Nice!

13. Luna says:

Congrats Rob. It seems that you have a great summer. Besides, the snake looks scary, haha.

Keep up your great work and wish you all the best!!!