July 2018 Watchlist

1. Tawcan says:

BNS looks interesting to me. For some reason, the price hasn’t really gone anywhere the last little while.

hey Bob

yeah i guess its the south american exposure that may be scaring people. I like the diversification away from Canada. Theres a way larger population down there.

cheers!

2. Kurt says:

Hi Rob just to list a few that I like and bought,IPL,EIF,EMA and DR.
    Could “H” be on sale or maybe wait?

hey Kurt

great list, love seeing what others are interested in.

I was just mentionung hydro one today on my twitter account. Nice dip and its cheaper than ots ipo.

i have bought and sold it once or twice. Dunno if i will again, got to watch this dip and see how low it go’s.

I’ll go check out BNS metrics now, was always a fan but never was able to purchase at the price I wanted. I’ll see how they look now.

I have a full position in both manulife and BNS. What I am underweight in is the technology sector. I was hoping to buy Google but it never seem to drop. Another sector that I am also underweight and wants to get in is the credit card companies. I am watching these two sectors very closely.
    Leo T. Ly recently posted…My Personal Net Worth Review – Q2 Of 2018My Profile

hey Leo

great that you have full positions in both them.

Tech is becoming lower and lower sectorwise for me. Its crazy how well the fang stocks are doing.

5. Rob, I’m not that familiar with any of them to give a meaningful recommendation. Do your research as always, go forth and prosper. Tom
    Ton @ Dividends Diversify recently posted…How To Increase Your Dividend IncomeMy Profile