September 2017 Passive Income

1. WHOA! That’s a huge increase y/y and a pretty awesome total for the month too. Highliner looks interesting although it doesn’t like it trades on the american stock exchanges so I can’t really look into it!

2. Jay says:

Congrats on another great month! Hard to believe September is already over. The air show sounds like it was a blast. And definitely agree it’s nice to see the TSX finally perking up again!
    Jay recently posted…Comment on Trend Following Trade Ideas for June 2017 (Part 4) by Intelligent Trend FollowerMy Profile

3. Hey PCI,

congrats, we have nearly the same amount of income in Sep…your increase of 559% yoy is insane. WoW. Keep it up!

DividendSolutions

4. Nice increase! Your private investment is awesome too.
    dividendgeek recently posted…September 2017 : Portfolio updateMy Profile

5. Eric says:

Great Site,

Curious how you are able to purchase as much as you do

• Hey Eric thanks. Always love seeing new faces. I think in june we refinanced our house so we could max out one tfsa, get solar panels and do a private investment. Seems like it was a great move and im slowly investing all those funds! Feel free to go through my posts im sure i did a post on it. Cheers man!

6. Great numbers I love that growth. Nice payout from Enbridge 🙂

Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading your posts.

7. PCI that’s just a great report. Congrats on the huge increase from last year. Plus I just love the fact that you’re getting paid from so many sources. Well done.
    Dividend Portfolio recently posted…September 2017 Dividend Income ReportMy Profile

8. Wow! That is an amazing year over year growth! Congrats on the awesome month! 🙂
    My Dividend Dynasty recently posted…September 2017 Dividend IncomeMy Profile

I used to pay more attention to the dividends previously, but now, I am more concerned with the net worth increase on a quarter to quarter basis.

If my net worth is doing well, it means that my dividend income is contributing to the increase. I am so close to reaching my 10% increase in my net worth for the year. Hopefully, the fourth quarter is a good one.
    Leo T. Ly recently posted…My 2017 Personal Net Worth Review – Q3My Profile

10. This is awesome, congratulations. Love your pictures in your posts haha.

11. John R says:

That is an amazing increase YOY, well done.

Similar to Leo comment above, could you tell us what your YOY net worth change is – don’t need know the dollars, just the percentage, because I seem to remember you went into debt to borrow to invest for that private investment as well as for the solar panel?

Thanks

• Hey John thanks!
      Id say our net worth has increased 7-10%. The private investment still is in the asset category since we get the original investment back when we decide to pull out. The solar panels i negate the cost abit but it also does increase the value of the house. The increase of dividends and stock prices in general has also boosted it. Cheers!

12. Your killing it this month/ year. Lots of companies paying you. Big passive income numbers with more on the way. The growth percentage is huge as well. Hope you can keep this pace up.
    Dividend Daze recently posted…Portfolio Optimization 2017My Profile

13. MrSLM says:

Insane yearly growth, shows how hard you’ve been working at saving this year. Didn’t realize you’re in Toronto, whereabouts in the city?

Super curious about the solar panels too, have thought a bit doing that as well. How much did that run you?
    MrSLM recently posted…Financial Update – September 2017My Profile

• Hey Mr. Thanks. We live in the gta but on the outskirts kinda country. 1 hr to downtown Toronto. The 10 kw system will cost us 32k taxes in and will bring in roughly 3k a yr in the microfit program. Do you guys have that program there?

14. Yes! Yes! Yes! Congratulations PCI. Those results are simply amazing. Congratulations and keep up the great freaking work. And by the way I love all the pictures you included in the article and they made me laugh.

Take care,

Bert

15. Doug says:

Good job any time you can beat your goals is awesome now if you can hit the second one. Keep up the good work
    Doug recently posted…Sept 17 DividendsMy Profile