June 2017 Dividend Income

1. Congrats on a terrific month , fantastic growth YoY. Hope you have a great July.

2. Doug says:

Good job moving up in dividends YOY is always good. Some good companies paying you this month. Keep it up
    Doug recently posted…Account diversficationMy Profile

3. Fantastic work, keep up the good work, you are well on your way to reach your goal. I really think you will be able to make it. Awesome stuff
    Buy, Hold Long recently posted…Net Worth Update – June 2017My Profile

4. Hey PCI,
    that’s a nice YOY increase. Congrats! – Really like your June purchases of TD Bank and General Mills – keep it up!

Cheers,
    DividendSolutions

5. Those were some massive numbers PCI. Well done for June. It’s really good seeing those awesome returns year-to-year, Plus, I always like the fact that you’re getting passive income from multiple sources.
    Dividend Portfolio recently posted…June Dividend Income ReportMy Profile

6. DivHut says:

Looks like you summer has started off great. BBQ, camping and a real world nature lesson! Great job for June. Your year over year figures just highlight what your investment strategy is doing with real dollars being generated. Nice GIS pick near their lows too. It’s a long term hold for me and I think it should do just fine years down the road. Thanks for sharing.
    DivHut recently posted…July 2017 Stock ConsiderationsMy Profile

Being able to buy stocks on a dip is great. This way, we are happy regardless of the stock market going up or down in the short term. I have been buying a few stocks in June too, namely Enbridge, BCE, Agrium.

The second quarter was not a great one for Canadians. I just escaped with a little gain because of a huge tax return and extra income from my side hustle. Keep up the excellent work. You are on your way to a five figure dividend income.
    Leo T. Ly recently posted…My 2017 Net Worth Performance Review – Q2My Profile

8. Pellrider says:

Congrats on your new passive income stream. June dividends were fine. I want to find another income stream too.

9. Duncan's Dividends says:

That’s an awesome YoY increase, I had a triple digit one too and love to be able to share in the celebration of a great change in the right direction. Keep up the amazing job on your journey!

10. Wow, lots of activity this month. Many great buys. I picked up a few shares to add to my position of GIS myself on the dip but not nearly as much as you. And looks like your favorite stock Enbridge is leading the charge for dividends this month with a high payout. Looking forward to seeing your next updates and how big your gains will be with with all those new purchases.
    Dividend Daze recently posted…Recent Buy – General Mills (GIS)My Profile

11. Jay says:

Awesome update! The year-over-year dividend growth for this month is insane. Well done!
    Jay recently posted…Cognex (CGNX) Trade Review 2017My Profile

12. Wow, congrats on the great results! The buys are going to continue pushing the dividend income higher and higher. New records will be set. Congrats on the great results!

BErt

13. John R says:

PCI, you are doing well with your DGI 4%+ annual average dividend income, its just keeps on growing – congrats.

14. MichelleVV says:

Fantastic results! All your research and dedication sure seems to be paying off.
    It’s wonderful that you have this community of like-minded individuals to bounce ideas/experiences/suggestions off each other sure is -hard to find people who are comfortable talking about money/investments. I see you decided to diversify after all and expand into the US market as well..

15. Tom F. says:

Nice work with the huge increase year over year! I’ve been holding steady these past few years and need to kick my investing into high gear.
    Tom F. recently posted…The Basics of Currency TradingMy Profile