April 2017 Dividend Income

I am also getting very fond of receiving more and more dividends month over month. I have been revamping my portfolio and continues to buy more dividends stocks like ALA, ENF to increase my portfolio’s yield. I am hoping to complete the portfolio cleanup by the end of the year.

Keep up the good work
    Leo T. Ly recently posted…How I Saved An Extra $200,000 By Increasing My DebtMy Profile

• Altagas has been a great stock dividend wise the stock has basically went sideways since I’ve purchased. I have looked into getting more but prefer enbridge (altho it’s dividend is lower) alot of people have enbridge income fund. I got to look more into that! Cheers Leo

2. Very well done to you. I hope you can continue to increase these numbers over time. Cheers

3. That’s gotta be a great feeling watching your YOY dividends increase so much. Looks like you are well on your way to living off of your passive income in the future 🙂 Thanks for sharing!!!
    MUSTARD SEED MONEY recently posted…Guest Post: Keeping Low Standards When It Comes to CarsMy Profile

4. Pellrider says:

I have some dividend paying ETFs too. Congrats on your success in earning more dividends.

5. DivHut says:

Awesome results for April. That year over year gain just shows what dividend investing can achieve over time. Unfortunately for me, I’m not too familiar with many of the companies paying you. All I know is that Canada also has many solid long term dividend payers. Thanks for sharing!
    DivHut recently posted…May 2017 Stock ConsiderationsMy Profile

6. Team CF says:

You are nicely on track for the year, well done mate! Keep this momentum going and you will do just fine 🙂

7. Nice work on increasing your emergency fund. You will never know when you will need it!!

$2,000 in passive income is a great goal. Looking forward to reading more on it as we progress through 2017!
    Erik @ The Mastermind Within recently posted…My Goal to Read 75 Books – April 2017 Check-inMy Profile

8. Nice increase PCI. slowly but surely is the name of the game. 0.84% increase in net worth over one month might be a small percentage, but an increase, is an increase.
    Dividend Portfolio recently posted…April Dividend Income ReportMy Profile

9. Great month. Awesome YoY% growth too. Getting almost $100 in an off month is pretty good. Which means the next few months will only get better. Thanks for sharing.
    Dividend Daze recently posted…How to Develop a Market Strategy and Choose an Online Trading Platform – Part 2My Profile

10. Wow. Very nice month PCI. Congrats on the great progress here and seeing a dividend growth rate like that motivates me to keep on pushing forward and trying to scrape together more funds to invest. Keep on inspiring my friend!

Bert

11. Nice work. That’s one heck of a year-over-year increase.
    Investment Hunting recently posted…Lending Club Month 3 UpdateMy Profile

12. Mr. Robot says:

Nice overview, thanks for sharing!

13. That’s a pretty sweet increase year over year! Hope that momentum continues for the rest of 2017.

14. Hey I recently came across your blog over at the dividend diplomats and I’m now following you journey I also recently started my journey as well if you like you could see it over at my site. Oh and I am Canadian too lol

15. John R says:

well done on your April report, slowly but slowly you are getting there.

I see you bought ZDY, FWIW you may also want to research other BMO EFT’s in particular the ‘covered call’ ETF’s

I reviewed ZWC, ZWU, ZPW and see there is some decent opportunity in those

Also consider the beta on any stocks that you buy

16. %568.21 higher yr over y bossing it congrats

17. Thanks for sharing your April dividend income!
    I’m looking forward to the more consistent summer weather too.
    Great job on your dividend income this month. Riocan is REIT that I plan to own in the near future. Looking forward to your May income report!
    Graham @ Reverse the Crush recently posted…Development Plan | 6 Goals for May 2017My Profile