Passive Income Ideas

Wow, this is a very extensive list. I really like #17, creating a course. I definitely want to create a weath building course in the future. I have written my six steps to save a million dollars. All I have to do is make them into actionable steps for readers to follow.

2. Troy says:

On the issue of solar panels, I think Elon musk came out with really good looking panels that double as roof tiles! That was a really big concern for a lot of home owners. They just didn’t like the fact that solar panels looked like an eyesore on their roof

• Hey I’m a huge fan of Elon. Just got to wait for them to go down in price. I priced out a system at 78k for me. A little too expensive atm. That was the clay tiles tho. I love what Elon is doing with Renewables and the electric cars. Space x is pretty dam cool too.

3. Great list of ideas. I love the solar panel and clean energy stuff. Just would require a lot of capital up front to implement before paying for itself.

4. Pellrider says:

I didn’t know the job Transcriber. It is a nice list for making extra income. Thanks for sharing it.

5. DivHut says:

These days, with the Internet, there are so many creative ways one can earn extra cash “passively.” Of course, most things aren’t truly passive as everything requires some degree of work more or less. I actually considered laundromats several years ago but never pulled the trigger as any decent size mat is very capital intensive and requires a good amount of cash to start. Great list!
    DivHut recently posted…Dividend Income Update March 2017My Profile

6. Great list – also I love the new layout and design 🙂

Are you using the Skyscraper method for SEO?
    Erik @ The Mastermind Within recently posted…The Mastermind Within Goals Check-in – March 2017My Profile

• Hey Erik, Thanks a lot. Glad to hear you like it. I found I had alot of people go to my main page and not really look around and leave. I like this more myself. Its the hueman theme and I use yoast seo. What is the skyscraper method?

7. This is an awesome list!!! With the internet today there is definitely no shortage of possibilities to earn money. They are not all glamorous but with some hard work it’s definitely doable!!!
    MustardSeedMoney recently posted…Guest Post: Keys to Successfully Managing Student Debt After GraduationMy Profile

8. Love lists like these, there are plenty of great opportunities out there for passive income. Heck, I guess I didn’t realize how many of these I have tried over the years. But now I have a place to go to when I have idea.

Bert

9. Cade James Davis says:

Great read, always looking for extra ways to make cash. I just wanted to share something I’ve been doing recently. I run an office and have noticed that unused toner was piling up in storage. Looked into returning but that was no good. Tried out the site http://www.tonerconnect.net/ and was impressed. They had quick service and that payout was nice.

10. Daniel says:

Nice. I will see what I can start from your list. The solar panel seems a great return just that it involves lots of capital before start getting returns.

Hey Daniel

Welcome!

I recently got our solar panels up and running and actually just our first paycheque.
      Good luck with adding some new sources.

11. Jay says:

Great list. Have been looking into a lot of these myself. I notice in one of the numbers regarding gardening you often turn down jobs. Need any extra people on your team? Located in Toronto/GTA.

Hey Jay
      Thanks man, got to say I love the attitude!
      We are quite a bit outside of Toronto and most likely wouldn’t be worth your commute. There are a tonne of landscapers hiring right now, best of luck. Its a really fulfilling job.

12. Judith says:

Hello, I would definitely take the sponsored link: Free Car Media OUT! I signed up and all the offer after searching in my area is to become a Uber driver or to start my online business! That website is a scam.